Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I Am Spoiled

Sorry I haven't been posting lately. My days and nights have been filled trying to pull off parties and such. On Saturday Tiff and I threw a party for our friends, it was the 4th Annual party and one of my favorite traditions. It was great to see everyone and I may have had a tad to much to drink, but if you can't get trashed in front of your friends, who can you get trashed with. LOL. Then last night is by far my favorite holiday tradition that the girls and I have. It was xmas with my 4 closest friends. This year we decided to do homemade gifts. And I have to say, it was the best idea ever ( thanks Tiffy). The amount of thought and work that went in to the gifts was awesome and I was truly moved by the thoughtfulness of my friends. Tiffy made us all Mulled Wine, which I can not wait to drink. When it comes to food and drinks, Tiffy is truly gourmet. Christine made us beautiful earrings, each set was taliered to our different personalities. Mine are these gorgeous gold hoops with deep blue glass beads dangling off of them. I also got my favorite make-up line Stila as a gift, woohooo. And Angie got me the coolest wine decanter with a chamber to put ice, to chill the wine. And last but not least my gift to the girls were photo albums, I ( with the help of Tiffy) compiled photos from the last 3 or 4 years. So any photo to due with our group was in the photo album. I even ran out on my lunch break yesterday to print pictured from the party Saturday ( I will post a few later). I think everyone liked them. I had a blast making them and knowing that the girls would love them made it all the better. I feel truly spoiled by my friends, you couldn't ask for a better group of girls to be there and share the happiness and hold you up and support you thru the hard times. Happy Xmas my Fab 5, you are all truly FABULOUS!

4 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Becky said...

You guys seem like you have such a great frienship, everyone should be so lucky! Love that you guys made gifts for each other too.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

You're pretty swell yourself there missy!

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Aww, me and my scarves weren't worth mentioning? Sniff sniff.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Aww, I didn't want to steal anyone's thunder to brag about the great scarf they got.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home