Thursday, December 15, 2005

New Years Resolutions

So I know its not quite that time yet, but I have been thinking about actually trying to set some realistic goals for the New Year to help me develop good habits. Also by telling my IIF's and RF's maybe I will feel more accountable. So here they are:

1. Write Thank you note, Birthday cards, and maybe even attempt xmas cards.

2. Go to mail box every day, instead of going to post office to pick up bundled mail. ( to explain: I live in a condo and they have the smallest mail boxes, so after two or three days of not picking up my mail, the post man takes it back to the post office and I have to go get it)

3. So my laundry on a weekly basis. ( ok ok wishful thinking, but I am going to try)

4. Bring lunch to work from home.

5. Try and keep the mess in my condo down to a tolerable level.

6. Not let the little things get to me and not take things to personally.

Last but not least...

7. Continue going to the gym and eat properly.


I'll keep you guys posted.

1 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger Becky said...

I like the idea of giving out more cards as well...its nice to get them randomly in the mail.

Eating properly...if that were only as easy as it sounds!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home