Thursday, December 15, 2005

Responses To THE QUESTION!

So Tiff suggested a great idea, google the question, " Why Aren't You Married Yet?". And I thought it would be funny to show you the repsonses I found, here they are:

You haven't asked yet. - Typically people who are already married ask me this, so I probably won't ever use this one.

I was hoping to do something meaningful with my life.

Because I just love hearing this question.- I can totally see me using this response more than one.

Just lucky, I guess.- And this one. :)

It gives my mother something to live for.- Oh yeah, this one too.

My fiancée is awaiting his/her parole.

I'm still hoping for a shot at Miss/Mr. America.

Do you know how hard it is to get two tickets to Miss Saigon?

I'm waiting until I get to be your age.

It didn't seem worth a blood test.

I already have enough laundry to do, thank you.

Because I think it would take all the spontaneity out of dating.

My co-op board doesn't allow spouses.

I'd have to forfeit my billion dollar trust fund.

They just opened a great singles bar on my block.

I wouldn't want my parents to drop dead from sheer happiness.

I guess it just goes to prove that you can't trust those voodoo doll rituals.

What? And lose all the money I've invested in running personal ads?

I don't want to have to support another person on my paycheck.

Why aren't you thin?

I'm married to my career, although recently we have been considering a trial separation.

All of these are funny and great response, now I just need to commit them to memory.

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Dude! $100 the first time you use the "why aren't you thin?" response! But I want to be there to witness it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home