Sunday, March 19, 2006

You'll Never Guess...

You will never guess what happened to me last night.......... You go out with the girls, get dolled up, celebrate St. Patty's Day in all of its glory. See don't we look great.....


Well apparently someone thought so enough to grab my nipple. Yes people you heard it here first! I was standing at the bar and a woman, yes a woman, grabbed my nipple because ( drum roll please) she said they look grabable. Can I tell you how f---ing shocked I was. Seriously when did it become socially acceptable to grab someone's nipple? And a stranger at that? Is it the new handshake and I missed the memo? Should I make sure I wear my nice tops for the nipple shake? I spent the night hiding from the infamous nipple grabber. My friends chuckle at me because I really was mildly offended that someone did that. It must have been the lack of alcohol because seriously not entertained.

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Vixen said...

Love the pic! They looked "grabable"...I would be more than mildly offended. OMG!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home