Sunday, August 27, 2006

I bet you are dying know

Def Lepard and Journey was AWESOME!!!!!! Christine and I packed up jackets, blankets and beer money and headed to Shoreline for a night of classic rock. And can I say it F**CKING ROCKED! The music was sensational and Christine sang to our heart content (am a little horse)and had the best possible time people watching. Here are some of the sights we saw:

Christine and I are ready to rock

Shoreline Amplitheater

Lead Singer of Journey

Isn't this an awesome belt

Some people thought it was a costume party too





Ok Blogger was being all cool for awhile but now it won't let me upload the rest of the photos.

The night started off innocent enough, I dropped a portion of my hotdog in my GIANT beer. It was like a 32 ouncers of Corona. A group of teeny boppers decided to take up residence next to us. WHY OH WHY, how did they end up at a Def Lepard concert?? They couldn't even drink, therefore I am sure they weren't even born near the Def Lepard era. Which was made apparent by the CONSTANT talking thru the entire concert. I thought about tossing my beer at them, but that is alcohol abuse.

I didn't have nearly enough to drink, but that didn't stop me from rocking out to "Pour Some Sugar On Me", which by the way I was completely sober when leaving a message for BFTiff, about how they were playing her song. I am sure I sounded drunk, it was due to the excitement, but sadly I wasn't.

This concert drew all sorts, from the hardcore rockers, teeny boppers, Jimmy Buffett coward, and even the young-ins. AWESOME concert( seriously, it was worth repeating).

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Cute pic of you and Christine!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Goat said...

yep, cute pic of you two and yes still jealous!!

Last time I saw Def Leppard was a 'few' years ago in Denver and everyone was singing right along with them...good times!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home