Thursday, December 22, 2005

Another MeMe Then and Now

5 YEARS AGO

How old were you?: 22

What grade were you in? I think I was attempting to go to San Jose State

Where did you go to school? San Jose State

Where did you work?: Same Place as now, yes its been a long time.

where did you live?: I shared a condo with a roomate

Where did you hang out?: In Palo Alto...... lord those were the days

How was your hair style?: long and wavy

Did you wear braces?: nope

Did you wear glasses?: on occasion

sport: drinking

Who was your best friend?: Tiff and I were going thru a rough patch and I had no one

Who was your boyfriend/girlfriend?: One that was the worst decision of my life

Who was your celebrity crush?: no idea

did you have more guy friends or girl? neither, said boyfriend made sure of that

Who was your regular-person crush?: my boyfriend's room mate

How many piercings did you have?: just ears

How many tattoos did you have?: one

what kind of music were you into: country

What was your favorite band?: can't remember, habit of getting old :)

What was your biggest fear?: my boyfriend

favorite color: bloack

Had you smoked a cigarette yet?: oh yes
Had you gotten drunk or high yet? yes I had
Had you driven yet?: yes of course

Did you have a car? My very burly truck.
----------------------------------------------------------------
HA HA HA!!! LETS SEE WHAT YOU ARE NOW !!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------

How old are you?: 27

What school year are you in?: None
Where do you go to school?: School of Hard Knocks ( please let your internal soundtrack go to Annie)

Where do u live?: in a condo I bought 2.5 years ago with my cat

Where do you hang out?: at Tiff's house, my place.

How is your hair style?: almost shoulder length

Do you wear glasses?: I wear contacts.


Who is your best friend: Tiffy!

Favorite Sport?: knit, look out olympics!!!

Who is your boyfriend/girlfriend?: I do not have one, haven't met my match yet.

do you have more guy friends or girl? girl friends
Who is your celebrity crush?: Tyler Florence, he's hot and he can cook.

Who is your regular-person crush?: I a person I can't have ( my own rule)
How many tattoos do you have?: 2

How many piercings do you have?: just the ears still, though there was a time I had my belly button pierced.

what kind of music are you into: I listen to a lot of different music, depends on the mood

What is your favorite band?: I am to embarrassed to admit.
What is your biggest fear?: Being alone, nevering having been in love.

Have you driven yet?: What kind of question is this, I mean really?

Do you have a car now? 2 now
favorite color: green and red, and no not in a xmas sense

Have you smoked a cigarette yet?: yes and quit
Have you gotten drunk or high yet?: lol I recently spent the night on the bathroom floor, does that answer the question

2 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Oooh who's the real life crush????

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Becky said...

How funny! I love this. Good for you for having your own condo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home