Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Kate Inspired

my name is: Liz

childhood ambition: To be a teacher, a marine Biologist

fondest memory: Camping holidays with my parents in Oregon and Mexico

soundtrack: Lately its ben ABBA, since I went to take my Mom to see Mamma Mia

retreat: curled up on the couch knitting ( Yes I am just missing nine other cats and a rocking chair)

wildest dream: to quit my current job, go back to school and become a make up artist and own my own make up line

proudest moment: buying my condo

biggest challenge: Dealing with my parents

alarm clock: annoying beep-y sound ( thank god for the snooze button)

perfect day: 1)a evening with my friends involving food and wine 2) time with my nephews

first job: receptionist at a chiropractic office

indulgence: make up, shoes, purses, yarn ( I can't believe I just said the last one)

last purchase: drinks last night with an old friend from Texas, that I haven't seen in 2.5 years

favorite movie: Sliding Doors

inspiration: friends

my life: little rough at the moment but over all pretty great.

2 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger Becky said...

LOL I read that as YAM, not Yarn the first time! I was like get you some yam girlfriend!

I wanted to be a Marine Bio too Liz...I wanted to work at sea world :)

Too bad they make no money!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Too bad marine biologists have to take so many MATH courses!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home