Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I'm Baaaaaccckkkk....

Hi everyone! I am back ( ok I have been back for two days) from DC. I had a wonderful time and spent alot of time visiting Memorials, Monuments, and Museums. So much to see and I feel like I barely made a dent. Seeing as I love history, DC was like a historical Disneyland for me. I could get lost for hours in a museum. I am looking forward to go back at some point so that I can see the rest of the National Galleries that I missed.

My New Years Eve was great having spent it with friends and watching fireworks over the Masonic Temple in Alexandria. And them coming back to our friends house and having champagne waiting for us was such a treat.

I promise to upload pictures later, maybe tonight...... Don't hold your breath. I am still trying to figure out what time zone I am in. I hope everyone had a wonderful New Years, celebrating it with friends and family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home