Here is a quickie for you! I stole it from Tiff
001. What is the best way to get over someone? Get away for a few days, grieve, and then come home and stay busy.
002. What makeup do you wear on a daily basis? Foundation, powder,eye shadow,eyeliner,mascara. You shouldn't have asked.
003. Is your AIM away message on? I am not on AIM
004. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Hummus
005. What curse word do you use the most? Fuck
006. Do you own an ipod? Yes
007. Who on your Myspace ” top 8 ” do you talk to the most? Tiff, Michele, Angie
008. What time is your alarm clock set for? 6:35 am and then 6:45 am
009. Have you ever bid for something on ebay? Yep
010. Do you wear flip-flops even when its cold outside? Yep
011. Where do you buy your groceries from? Safeway, Trader Joe’s
012. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? Be in the picture
013. What was the last movie you watched? The Last Kiss
014. Do any of your friends have children? Yes. Liz with the twins, Faith has Miya
015. If you won the lottery, whats the first thing you would buy? Buy a bigger house and pay off debt
016. Has anyone ever called you lazy? LOL, of course and I call myself it all the time.
017. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? Yes, but I paid the price. It makes me groggy in the morning.
018. What CD is currently in your CD player? Nothing
019. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? Chocolate I guess
020. Has anyone told you a secret this week? If they did I wasn't aware.
021. When was the last time someone hit on you? A few weeks ago
022. What did you have for dinner? A salad and Curried Carrot soup
023. What is your biggest fear? Being all alone
024. What color is your car? White
025. Can you whistle? Yes the regular and the super high pitched annoying kind too
026. What is your favorite Christmas/winter movie? How the Grinch Stole Xmas
027. Do you make your own jewelry? YES!!!!
028. Have you ever participated in a protest? If I prostest alone, is it really considered a protest?
029. Who was the last person to call you? A client
030. What is your favorite ride at an amusement park? The loopy roller coaster
031. What is something you must do everyday? Flat Iron my hair
032. Have you ever dated one of your best friends? No I like guys. Sorry girls ;)
033. What area code are you in right now? 650
034. Did you watch cartoons as a child? Yes, I loved them. Smurfs, Snorkels....
035. How big is your local mall? Its a good size.
036. What is your job title? Mortgage Sales Associate
037. What do you miss most? Childlishly I miss less responsibility.
038. Would you ever sky dive? Unless you push me out, I will never go sky diving.
039. What are you allergic to? Cats (yes I know I have one), pine trees, and mold.
040. What is your biggest regret? Not breaking out of my comfort zone.
041. Have you ever had Jamba Juice? Duh, there is one on every corner around here.
042. When was the last time you laughed so hard your sides hurt? When Tiff talked about Man Boobs and Man Pecs
043. What movies do you know every line to? Labryinth, Finding Nemo,Top Gun
044. Do you own any band t-shirts? 3
045. What is your favorite candle scent? Warm Vanilla Sugar
046. How many aunts and uncles do you have? 3 Aunts and 3 Uncles (Thank god you didn't ask about cousins)
047. When was your last plane ride? July 9th- Home from Hawaii, but I am about to jump on a plane in two days
048. Do you crack your knuckles? Yes, I do it unconciously too
049. How many chairs are at your dining room table? 4
050. What is your favorite salad dressing? Blue Cheese and Balsamic Vinegar
051. Do you read for fun? I love it
052. Can you speak any languages other than English? Not fluent in any. A little Spanish and enough swear words in a few languages to offend people.
053. Where is your cell phone? Its in my purse
054. Do you do your own dishes? Yes and its my least favorite chore.
055. What color is your bedroom painted? A warm mocha color
056. Are your parents divorced? Yes – as of this past Friday 9/15
057. Have you ever cried in public? Embarrassingly yes, at a restaurant in Vegas. And not the subtle weeping either.
059. Which do you make Love or War? Neither right now.
060. Are you always trying to learn new things? Within reason, trying gross foods is out. Oh and sky diving.
061. What messenger programs do you have? Google talk
062. Do you shower on a daily basis? Yes, Its the only way to tame my hair.
063. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? Yes, I want 2 new tattoo.
064. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date? Whomever extends the invitation.
065. Can you skip rocks? I can!
067. Have you ever been to Jamaica? no
068. What do you snack on in the movies? popcorn
069. Who was your favorite teacher? Mr. Yulo-Speech Teacher in college (Tiff I am shocked this wasn't your answer)
070. Have you ever dated someone out of your race? Yes
071. What is the weather like? Sunny and warm
072. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? Yes, Unless he was tattooed like that cheetah man, then no.
073. Do you have an online journal? Not gracing this with an answer
074. Did you ever play Capture the Flag in school? Yes
075. What was your favorite class in high school? History
076. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? Side mostly
077. What personality trait is a must have in the preferred sex? Sense of humor ( I second this)
078. Have you ever been attracted to someone physically unattractive? Yes, their personality won me over.
079. When was the last time you slept on the floor? Xmas party last year.
080. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? Stoli Lemon Drop no sugar on the rim.
081. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name have been? I think it was suppose to be Andrew. My parents were expecting a boy and then I arrived and it was a scramble for a name. Nice planning people!
082. Do you like your living arrangement? Its my own, I am proud that I own it, and have taken time to decorate it as I wanted it.
083. Has anyone ever called you spoiled? Pretty much everyone who finds out I am an only child.
084. What is your mother and father’s hometowns? My mother was born in Kent England, and my father was born in Palo Alto CA
085. Did you ever go to the same school as your parents? Yes, the same as my dad and I even had the same teacher in 8th grade.
086. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? I think I sleep to much so I think I can get by on 6.
087. How much is gas where you live right now? I saw 2.75 the other day.
088. What was the last thing to scare you? I almost walked in to a GIANT wolf spider this morning, dangling from my porch.
089. Do you own a PlayStation? Nope.
090. How many times have you brushed your teeth today? Once
092. What album did you buy last? I can't remember, how sad is that.
093. How many pairs of shoes do you own? To many to count and yes more than one pair is black and strappy.
094. Are your days full and fast-paced? Not recently, but they typically are.
095. Did you ever get in trouble for talking in class? HA- I think tiff and I were separated at one point for talking or being to hung over.
096. Is there carpet, wood or tile in the room you’re currently in? Carpet
097. Were you a “planned” child? Yes, very much so.
098. What is your mom’s name? Peta
099. What is your dad’s name? Marc
100. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 28